Saturday, December 30, 2006

New Year, New Look

Playing around with the new Blogger tonight, I decided to spice the site up a bit. Many of you are graphic designers, so I fully expect to receive feedback on how hideous the new look is. I'm definitely staying with a light-colored background; black Web site backgrounds are a pet peeve of mine, since I can't look at light text on black for more than a few seconds before my eyes begin hurting. I thought the white was a bit harsh, but this new background feels soothing.

I've also decided to keep track of the movies I watch over on the sidebar. I've been keeping a personal list in Excel form for several years now, and this year I've been tracking movies on the Classic Horror Film Board, but it got to be a bit of a chore bouncing around from site to site.

If I forgot to relist your site in my Links section, please let me know. I lost the previous data when I changed Blogger templates, so my memory may have left yours out. Or, for that matter, if you'd like to be listed, send me a note, and I'll take a look at your site.

I'll probably switch out that corner photo on occasion, but I couldn't think of a better way to ring in a new year than, "I...am...Kiirrrooooooooookkkkkkkk!"

No comments: